- Go to the catalogue and log in using your membership number and PIN on your library card. Please contact the library staff if you do not have these
- Look up the books you need. Make sure the book is in stock at Education Centre Library – South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Click on ‘Add to folder’. Once you have selected all your books, go to ‘Folder’ at the top of the page, tick all books, then Place a Reservation. You can remove books from your list at this stage
- Books can be collected during staffed library periods or can be posted to your department / workplace if you are not based at Warwick Hospital.
- If it is on loan, we will contact you after it is returned.
Please email Library@swft.nhs.uk