Please use the following instructions to register on NHS Athens:
Go to the link: Athens. You will be taken to the NHS Evidence Registration Page.
- Fill in your personal details as requested on interactive form. Use your work e-mail address rather than a personal one. If the e-mail is not recognised an authorisation stage is required. Type ‘South Warwickshire’ in the ‘Please enter your organisation’ box and select ‘South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust’ from the drop menu.
- Tick ‘Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice’ box.
- Your registration should be confirmed.
You will be sent an ‘activation e-mail’ to the e-mail address you gave on the form. Keep a look out for this. It should arrive within a few minutes. If it does not arrive within two hours re-contact the library by e-mail or on 01926 495321 x4287. Leave a message if necessary.
- Choose a password and reply to the activation e-mail.
- If you used a personal e-mail address, library staff will need to authorise your account. During the Coronavirus outbreak, please ring the library on the number given above and we will activate your account.
- If you used a trust e-mail address, your registration should be available straightway.