Please don’t hesitate to contact us for journal article requests, current awareness, OpenAthens queries, literature searches or anything else you may need. Click here to see our Tips for remote working.
I want to visit & work in the Library, what COVID safe measures are there in place?
- Gel dispensers around the Library
- Screens at the enquiry desk
- Fewer computers and study desks in use to encourage social distancing
- Cleaning wipes available to wipe down computers and surfaces
- Books are put to one side for 72 hours and wiped down before being put on the shelves
- Wearing face masks
I want to register with the Library and become a member, how do I do this?
- You can fill out one of our online registration forms on our Website or download and print a form, fill it in and send it to us.
- Or you can fill out a paper registration form, if you are in the library.
I would like to request an article or a book.
- Please read these helpful instructions before submitting a photocopy request or a loan request.
I am looking for assistance in gathering research information?
- Your library team are available to carry out literature searches on any topic whether COVID related or business as usual, need help to ensure you have up to date policies then please send your request to Nicholas.Harden@swft.nhs.uk OR you can fill in the Literature Search form here.
I need to speak to someone.
- You can call the Library on ext 4287. Or email Nicholas.Harden@swft.nhs.uk OR firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond between 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
I’m having problems with my OpenAthens account / I would like to register for OpenAthens.
- There is a guide that can show you how to register for OpenAthens, the link to register is https://openathens.nice.org.uk but if you have any questions or issues, please contact us.
I’m having IT issues / how do I log on to the computer?
- All computers are password controlled and regularly monitored by the Trust. Wi-Fi is available via the SWFT Staff WiFi (for staff) and PatientWIFI (for students and visitors – no password is needed).
Not sure how to print?
- Never printed before? Ensure you have your own pc login credentials.
- Swipe your card and if you’ve not used a ‘Follow-You’ on printer before it will ask you to enter your pc login credentials. The next time you login you can just swipe your ID card.
I would like to borrow a book / return a book.
- Please ring or email email@example.com with the details of the books you would like to borrow. The book will then be reserved for you to collect OR reserve using our on-line catalogue. Please return books to the books box or library staff. If you want to renew the book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a hotel services / security / estates issue.
- Hotel Services on 01926 495321 Ext 4700
- Security ext. 8442
- Estates – At Warwick Hospital the Estates Department and Technical Team are located in the Support Services Building. Tel 01926 495321 ext 4700
- The lone working policy is available on the Intranet.