The EDUCATION CENTRE LIBRARY IS NOW OPENING 15th MARCH 2021.
The library will open with 24hr access, 7 days a week. Click here for staffed hours.
If you use our space please observe social distancing rules and wear a mask.
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE GUIDELINES.
Please use our Click and Collect Service for book loans and returns. Article requests, literature searches, book renewals and many more Library Services ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
Please email Nicholas.Harden@swft.nhs.uk or Jayne.Johnson@swft.nhs.uk for information concerning Library matters.
The library is open 24 hours per day and at weekends and all services are available with the following safety measures in place:
- Gel dispensers around the Library
- Screens at the enquiry desk
- Fewer computers and study desks in use to encourage social distancing
- Cleaning wipes available to wipe down computers and surfaces
- Books are put to one side for 72 hours and wiped down before being put on the shelves
- Wearing face masks
If you use our space please observe social distancing rules and wear a mask. PLEASE OBSERVE ALL CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE GUIDELINES. Please go to LIBRARY NEWS page for more information.
Have a look elsewhere on the website or e-mail / feedback to us to see what is available. Click here to see our Tips for remote working
- Please use General Feedback on the website to contact library staff OR E-mail Jayne.Johnson@swft.nhs.uk
- You can call extension 4287 during staffed hours.
- Do you have a current NHS Athens account? You will need one to access most resources online
– Go to Latest NEWS for details