Welcome to the Education Centre Library’s website.
- Library drop-in session at Stratford – 22nd September 2016 12.30-16.00
- Revalidation Webinar based on the Royal Marsden Manual now available
- PLEASE GO TO LIBRARY NEWSLETTER PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Library, situated in the Education Centre at Warwick Hospital, is a multi-disciplinary resource open to all trust staff including community staff and all students on placement within the Trust. The library has study areas and photocopying facilities and there is parking nearby.
The Library and information service aims to :
- provide an efficient, effective, multi-disciplinary, high-quality, needs-based service giving access to health sciences, nursing and other related information.
- support the professional development, education and research activities with the Trust.
Go to our Library Induction Presentation (please note this is not yet complete)